2 Ways to get Trained as a CircleTalk™ Leader:
The CircleTalk™ Leader Virtual Course:
Mastering Meaningful Engagement.
The next CircleTalk™ Virtual Leader Course is scheduled to begin October 20, 2020. Register HERE.
Contact us if you have any questions!
This course is available as a 5 module virtual learning experience. Participants will be guided in a 6-week asynchronous, virtual journey through presentations, engaging learning activities, demonstration videos and live coaching calls.
In each week of this course, CircleTalk™ faculty teach the content and lessons critical for learning how to implement the CircleTalk™ Curriculum. Participant questions, practice activities and coaching happen through live, scheduled video calls. Course faculty provide resources and demonstrations.
Expect to spend approximately 1-2 hours each week engaged in the course.
Course Content Includes:
- Week 1: Orientation to the CircleTalk™ Leader Course.
- Week 2: Why social isolation is a widespread epidemic and how CircleTalk™ combats social isolation. The “Safety Framework” for building healthy groups, both virtual and face-to-face.
- Week 3: Understanding leader presence, maximizing participation and engaging adults with mild cognitive challenges. Learn unique strategies for hosting and leading CircleTalk™ groups on virtual and face-to-face platforms.
- Week 4: The importance of the CircleTalk™ Curriculum design in facilitating meaningful conversations and getting circles started.
- Week 5: Final questions, course wrap-up and graduation!
What you will get as a course participant:
- Weekly presentations and CircleTalk™ demonstration videos.
- 4 live coaching calls with CircleTalk™ Master Trainers for questions, practice and skill development.
- The CircleTalk™ Action Guide
This booklet will guide you through course Modules. At the beginning of each module, you will need to download and print the Action Guide for that module to easily follow along with tutorials and videos. This comprehensive guide will continue to be an invaluable tool for you far beyond the end of the course.
- CircleTalk™ Curriculum
You will be mailed the CircleTalk™ Curriculum as program materials are presented in the course. This is the first of three curriculum sets available to trained leaders. Each curriculum set contains 13 chapters with circle descriptions and non-repeating activities and discussion themes.
- A Leader “Kit”
This contains supportive materials and activity props.
- Two 30-minute consulting/coaching meetings
CircleTalk™ Master Trainers will support you to successfully start and sustain CircleTalk™ in any setting.
Sign up for the course with the button below!
$495.00Add to cart