2 Ways to get Trained as a CircleTalk™ Leader:
1. The CircleTalk™ Leader Virtual Course: Mastering Meaningful Engagement.
Enrolling now! Next course begins Orientation January 21st , 2020.
This course is available as a 5 module virtual learning experience. Participants will be guided in an asynchronous, virtual journey through presentations, engaging learning activities, demonstration videos and live coaching calls.
In each week of this course, Deb Skovron and CircleTalk™ guest faculty teach the content and lessons critical for learning how to implement the CircleTalk™ Curriculum through small group facilitation. Participant questions, practice activities and coaching happen through live, scheduled video calls. Course faculty provide important resources and demonstrations specific to leader skills.
Participants should expect to spend approximately 2 hours each week engaged in the course.
Course Content Includes:
- Week 1: Orientation to the CircleTalk™ Leader Course.
- Week 2: Why social isolation is a widespread epidemic and how CircleTalk™ combats social isolation. The “Safety Framework” for building healthy groups.
- Week 3: Understanding leader presence, maximizing participation and engaging adults with mild cognitive challenges.
- Week 4: The importance of the CircleTalk™ Curriculum design in facilitating meaningful conversations and getting circles started.
- Week 5: Final questions, course wrap-up and graduation!
What you will get as a course participant:
- Weekly presentations and CircleTalk™ Demonstration Videos.
- 4 Live Coaching Calls for trainee coaching and practice of core leader skills with CircleTalk™ Master Trainers.
- The CircleTalk™ Action Guide:
- This valuable resource guides you through all content in Modules 2, 3 and 4. At the beginning of each module, you will need to download and print the Action Guide for that module so that you can easily follow along with tutorials and videos. This comprehensive book will continue to be an invaluable tool for you far beyond the end of the course.
- CircleTalk ™ Curriculum
- You will be mailed the CircleTalk™ Curriculum Chapters 1-12 and program materials as they are presented in the course. This is the first of three curriculum sets available to trained leaders. Each curriculum set contains 12 chapters with circle descriptions and non-repeating activities and discussion themes.
- A Leader “Kit” containing supportive materials and activity props.
- Two 30-minute consulting/coaching meetings with CircleTalk™ Master Trainers to successfully start and sustain CircleTalk™ in any setting.
Sign up for the course with the button below!
$495.00Add to cart